Thursday, April 4, 2013

G.I. Joe: Retaliation

Jean, This movie is one non-stop blast. It was so much more than I had expected. Not only the action scenes  but all the new " toys" that are presented with which to wage modern war.   Also  those scenes of the Ninja swordsmen and their chase and dueling matches across the faces of the Tibetan mountains were very imaginative and entertaining. (I could see just those scenes again.) I thought the overall story was a little dumb but the action was non-stop and it never seem to lose momentum. The locations looked very authentic as well like those at Fort Sumter.  The introduction of the pearl handled or ivory handled.45 automatic of General Patton was an interesting historic touch. In all this, I was never quite sure who was behind the black armored suit masks. Dad
Dwayne Johnson in G.I.Joe: Retaliation

P.S. The previews were:

White House Down
Fast and Furious 6
Star Trek: Into Darkness
RED 2
World War Z
The Lone Ranger

No comments:

Post a Comment